Frittata is basically a quiche without the crust. This recipe is five stars for taste, ease of preparation and looks beautiful. So versatile! Add whatever you might put in an omelet or scrambled eggs. Everyone will love it and it even taste better the next day.
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 small tomato, chopped
• 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, tomato, bacon and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.