Delicious and definitely filling! To make this more spectacular you can serve the eggs over cinnamon-sugar toast. It will give a little extra sweet taste to the whole dish that really ties it together. Try it out and see which way you like it!
• 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
• 12 slices Swiss cheese
• 12 eggs
• 1 cup whipping cream
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place ham in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; top with Swiss cheese. Carefully break an egg over each piece of cheese.
2. Mix cayenne pepper, salt and pepper with cream. Pour cream over eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut between each egg; serve on toast if desired.
Labels: BREAKFAST, MORNING MEALS